What We Offer
Christ UMC is proud to offer several different ways for you to meet your fitness goals. We offer a walking track, fitness room, and fitness classes.
The walking track is located on the second floor and overlooks the gym. It has a textured rubberized surface with a center line for runners (outside lane) & walkers (inside lane) to enjoy. Track users are encouraged to go in one direction. 12 laps equals 1 mile.
Members & Guests are welcome to use the fitness room after completing the Fitness Room Orientation Class. This class is offered Monday thru Friday at 6:30 p.m. Please keep in mind, you MUST attend this class before using the Fitness Room. The fitness room includes:
- Hoist 4 stack Multi Gym H4400 • Lifecycle Recumbent Bike 8500 (2)
- Arc Trainer (2) • Landice L& Treadmill
- Pacemaster ProPlus II Treadmill • BH LK Series Treadmill
- Life Cycle Recumbent Bike 8500 (2) • Low Impact Resistance Chair
- Medicine balls • Other free weights, resistance bands, yoga mats, stability balls, etc.
Fitness classes are instructor led and are held in the gym or classrooms located on the 2nd floor. Class participants must sign in on the Fitness Class Log book located at the recreation desk. Fitness Classes are $5 each or purchase a 6-class card for $25.
*The fitness class schedules are subject to change. Please stop by the recreation desk to pick up the current fitness class schedule.